Reach Further with a Socially Thriving BusinessSocial Media is one of the fastest and most effective ways to grow brand awareness, loyalty and reach. With the explosion of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media platforms, there are many new and exciting ways to engage and interact with customers. We know what fans like: great content, shareable fun features and sound-off opportunities.
The Roadmap to Social SuccessWe truly believe the best thing we can do is empower our clients to own their success. Whether your brand is new to social media or you need an expert to shape your marketing efforts, we’ve got the proven plan to help you succeed. If running your social media endeavors seems like a daunting task, our social media experts can take the work of creating and managing content for you that will set your business apart from others. Whichever plan you choose, our team at Compulse Integrated Marketing is here to launch your business to the next level.
Content Curation & Management
Let the experts help run your social media channels from developing content to posting.
- Customized content plans and strategies to fit your business
- Audit of your current social media platforms
- Monthly reports and check-ins to ensure your success
- Dedicated social media specialist and designer to create your content
Reputation Management & Presence Management
Keep Track of and Manage Your Reputation and Online Presence
On many social media, directory and review sites, your customers, potential customers and competitors can comment on your business, offer reviews (even anonymous ones) and can sometimes even edit your basic information – like your website address or phone number.
With Compulse Integrated Marketing’s services for Online Reputation & Presence Management, you can be aware of the conversations happening about your business and be empowered to take charge of what the public sees and reads about you.
Sites Included in Monitoring
- Yellow Pages
- Two social media channels of your choice
- And other important search engines, directories and review sites
- We will conduct periodic monitoring of these sites on your behalf
- You will receive a report each month showing any changes to information about your company
- You will receive a report on any new reviews (good, neutral, or bad)
- You will also receive recommendations about how to improve your online presence and reputation, including how to respond to bad reviews, how to get more reviews and how to remove inaccurate/duplicate information from directories.