Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Compulse Integrated Marketing, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for a Social Media Marketing Coordinator to help implement and maintain marketing efforts across multiple social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and other platforms as needed for agency clients.
This person should have a strong working knowledge of social media networks from a brand marketing and advertising perspective, previous use of placing social ad campaigns, strong content creation and writing skills, and experience in community building for businesses and organizations.
Staying on top of current trends, social ad platform changes and social advertising strategies to ensure our efforts are leading-edge.
- Serves as the lead coordinator for agency clients, assisting external clients with the growth and development of their social properties by delivering consultations, brand evaluations, recommendations and trainings in key social platforms
- Creates, maintains and optimizes social media advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Tracks and reports analytics for social marketing campaigns, and prepares reports for clients as needed.
- Conducts market research, competitive audits, and audience segmentation for social marketing campaigns and community management for clients.
- Work with clients, providing training and assistance with implementing best practices for social media marketing, brand building and community management.
- Assists with internal agency project management, client communications and consultations for social marketing and brand growth as needed.
Experience with Social Ad buying is required
- At least 2-years-experience in social media marketing required
- Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization and time management skills
- Strong phone and presentation skills, with experience in client account management preferred
- Ability to work autonomously to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong understanding of social networking and social media marketing i.e., blogs, social networks, microblogging, podcasts/Web TV, wikis/collaborative software
- Strong data research and analysis capabilities
- Experience with analytics for Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Strong knowledge of online marketing
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!