Search Marketing Specialist
Drive Auto LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group’s automotive digital marketing agency, is looking for a skilled and highly motivated Search Marketing Specialist. As a Search Marketing Specialist for Drive Auto LLC, you will be the link between the automotive dealer(s) and how we optimize our digital media campaigns. It is important that you serve as the liaison between vendors, clients, and the team in order to coordinate intelligence from the field and disseminate it to the customers. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of automotive dealerships and digital advertising solutions. You will be expected to continually develop, adhere to, improve and update SEM standards and apply those techniques. This person must be able to hit the ground running and be a quick learner in a fast-paced environment.
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set up and administer search marketing, outreach and display, re-targeting and ad campaigns for automotive dealership clients
- Handle internal production of paid search and monitoring of digital media campaigns.
- Work with third party partners to manage and optimize paid search, re-targeting, outreach, and geo-fencing campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Interpret analytics, assess reports, and work with the sales team in the field building proposals or competition analysis
- Be able to prepare SEO and SEM reporting documents
- Keyword research and optimization
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices and latest developments in paid search
- Other digital marketing tasks as assigned
Required Experience and Skills:
- Must have Google AdWords Certification
- 1-3 years of digital medial ad agency experience
- 1-2 years of proven ability leading and implementing SEM strategy and campaigns
- 1-2 years of hands-on AdWords experience, including creation and management of campaigns
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster tools
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Digital marketing experience in the automotive industry is a huge plus!
- Digital Adwords portfolio management experience
- Bing / Yahoo or other Search Engine Marketing (SEM) management experience
- Google Ad Words experience is a plus
- Google Ad certification is a plus
- Website optimization experience
- Ad writing skills
- A bachelor’s degree in business, digital media, or a related field
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job LocationCockeysville, Maryland, United States