Digital Sales Coordinator (Paid Media Team)
Compulse Integrated Marketing, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for a Digital Sales Coordinator to work with our internal paid media teams, assisting with reporting, campaign management and other administrative duties. This position will report to the Social & Search Marketing Manager.
- Create reporting dashboards for paid search and social teams.
- Pull billing and invoices as needed for internal teams.
- Assist with maintenance of documents tracking baseline performance metrics for a variety of industries, objectives and platforms.
- Assist with auditing tickets/orders in CRM to ensure all campaigns are responded to as needed
- Assist with creation of educational decks with information provided by supervisors.
- Administrative tasks assigned on a day-to-day basis under the supervision of agency management.
- 1 year-experience at a digital marketing agency or publisher
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be organized, and excel at multi-tasking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be solutions oriented
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location: Hunt Valley, Maryland, United States