COVID-19 has disrupted economies and businesses across the world. With many public restrictions still in place, the marketing and advertising industries have seen a considerable drop in out-of-home ad spending.
While out-of-home ad spending has been on a steady decline for a number of years, the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic has shown us how almost every type of outdoor or non-digital advertising vehicle, such as billboards and signs advertisements, has taken a sudden dip. With this trend in place, online marketing has increased.
During this time, businesses should consider using strategic and metric-based tactics to impact a prospective customer’s decision-making journey on all platforms and devices. Compulse provides a number of services that can help propel businesses forward during this time in a compelling and effective way.
OTT is an advanced television video ad delivery platform that enables advertisers in local designated market areas (DMAs) to target viewers through reputable and validated data targeting sets. This service will allow for the delivery of film and TV content, which is streamed directly over the internet to a connected device, bypassing the need for viewers to subscribe to a traditional cable or satellite package.
· 95%+ viewer completion rate
· Zip & data targeting
· Default frequency capping
· CPM impression basis
· Creative length :15 & :30
This is a product for any advertiser looking for value-priced digital video at scale in local geographies. Compulse DigitalVideo utilizes the same platform of the highly successful CompulseOTT and offers some basic data targeting options from reputable data providers.
- :15 and :30 second ads
- Any designated market area (DMA) in the U.S.
- DMA only –zip code targeting
- Basic bits (data targeting segments available)
- Cross-platform reach: Desktop, Mobile and CTV
- 75% targeted video ad completion rate (VCR)
- Quality brand-safe publishers
- Transparent and daily reporting
- Quick creative change out
- Frequency: competitive cost-per-mills (CPMs) allow higher frequency
- Reach: the Compulse platform provides for tremendous reach of publishers across multiple digital platforms
- Less waste: CDV targeting options improve reach to intended targets
- Brand safety: carefully curated family-friendly, brand-safe content for your ads to run in
- Quick onboarding: we can onboard within 48 hours
- Unduplicated reach
Email marketing enables businesses to send customized messages to a defined target audience with the purpose of growing new customers, promoting events, extending special offers, and generating awareness of services.
· A large advertising format suitable for telling a complex story
· Multiple links and full granular reporting with each email delivery
· 200 million-plus email database with an extensive verification and opt-in process that is appended monthly to provide industry-leading clean data
Local Based Advertising (Geo-Fencing & Geo-Retargeting)
Geo-fencing is a form of advertising that integrates mobile advertising with location-based services. The technology pinpoints a customer’s location and serves a location-specific advertisement to their mobile device.
- Fences are drawn around a predetermined location or business based on where a prospective customer is in real time.
- Call-to-action ads are served to a consumer’s mobile device if they are within the radial fence.
- These consumers allow their location to be tracked, and the ads are served through mobile apps or sites.
The smartphone plays a key role throughout the day for the targeted on-the-go customer, which translates to a business’s need to be an active participant in mobile marketing.
- Customer’s handset is tagged after delivered an ad in the original fence or location.
- Then ads are delivered or retargeted to that customer based on their actual consumer behavior
Increase reach and frequency through targeted placements, re-target customers who engage with your ads, and move them down the conversion funnel.
- Access to 800 billion-plus impressions per month
- Reach more than 90% of the consumers in your local area
*Programmatic buying provides access to name-brand sites, apps, and Big Data targeting without hefty commitments
Paid search, or search engine marketing (SEM), will allow a business to market its website via search engines (Google), and it entails both organic search engine optimization and paid search strategies.
- Paid search will allow a business to pay a fee to have its website displayed on the search engine results page (SERP) when a user types in specific keywords or phrases to the search engine.
- The SERP will display the ads created directly to viewers of a business’s website
**The fee is based on either clicks on or views of these ads
With paid search, Compulse provides an opportunity for businesses to get in front of their ideal customer at the exact moment they are looking for you
Social media advertising helps companies find new customers by targeting them based on the information they have shared on their social network. Sponsored posts should include engaging content and video, matching the content to the client. Posts can be targeted or boosted to guarantee reach.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat advertising available
- Monitoring of campaigns to make any necessary adjustments throughout to get the best results
- Detailed reporting upon request with data analysis to show the results
YouTube Video Ads
In the United States, YouTube has over 167 million active monthly users. Being able to convey your message effectively with video is allowing businesses to reach their customers like never before.
With YouTube, Compulse provides an opportunity for companies to get their ads in front of related videos. We can even provide a more accessible, lower cost alternative than television broadcast price tags. Branding tied to search can provide opportunities for businesses to gain exposure in their arena like never before.
- Video ads that will appear before, during, or after video content on YouTube, or video partners on the Google display and search network
- Cost will be based on views (CPV).
- CPV view is counted once a user watches the entirety of an ad (or at least 30 seconds if longer) or if they click through to the desired landing page
For information on how Compulse Integrated Marketing can help your company meet all of its advertising and marketing needs, call us at 844-821-2154, or visit us online at www.compulse.com.