Sr. Digital Sales Coordinator for Automotive
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Compulse Integrated Marketing, Sinclair Broadcast Group’s, digital marketing agency, is looking for a senior digital sales coordinator with expertise in both the automotive industry and in digital marketing. Attention to detail, problem solving abilities, a broad understanding of marketing, and excellent customer service skills are keys to success in this role. The ideal candidate will be forging direct relationships with our current auto clients and providing a world-class onboarding experience for new ones.
Specific Duties include:
- Provide excellent customer service while on-boarding new dealer clients
- Manage all communication between auto sales and fulfillment teams
- Track, monitor and follow-up on inquiries or requests to ensure client satisfaction
- Collaborate with other fulfillment teams to ensure support requests are completed
- Check in on clients and maintain a constant channel of communication to ensure dealership success
- Ensure all issues are documented and resolved with a strong sense of urgency
- Proven track record of servicing clients, preferably in the automotive or digital field
- Comfort communicating with dealership personnel at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with clients who have varying degrees of technical expertise
- A confident and motivated candidate that is comfortable working as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in digital media sales or support in the auto industry
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!