Software Project Contract Writer
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Compulse Integrated Marketing, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for a Software Project Contract Writer to handle initial client website scoping consultations, build proposals and assist in website project management. This candidate will act as a sales management/client knowledge center for web design, build process and procedures. They will support the UX Design Manager, Web Development Manager and agency directors in implementing new client web projects. They will also support the customer service team with client related issues and relationships.
This is a high demand, fast paced position that acts as a face of the agency. This person is the first level of interaction in many cases for our web design clients and sales staff, and must be personable, professional and ready to project a positive experience towards the agency business.
- Working with the UX Design Manager and Web Development Manager to scope the most competitive web design projects.
- Extracting client needs from phone consultations and documenting them properly to create project proposals and quotes.
- Ensuring agency web projects are aligned to our business strategy and meet high standards for optimal experiences.
- Working with sales teams, clients and agency design staff to develop effective user web experiences from concept to completion
- Providing optimal solutions to clients, balancing client needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Working with the design team to implement new styles, design methods and applications related to the design process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, E-Commerce, Project Management, or Marketing required.
- Ideal candidate should have systems analysis and sales experience.
- Minimum 3 years in a senior level position within an agency or marketing firm, fulfilling a role of one or more of the following: Business Development, Project Management, or System Analyst
- Understand the needs and requirements of a business and provide assessment and recommendations of how a website can provide value.
- Discover business requirements and documenting clearly to ensure requirements are understood to downstream actors.
- Determine the proper tier of web production required to fulfill client requirements and help aid sales to onboard new clients through discussion and proposal creation.
- Understand the systems development lifecycle and how it relates to the resources needed when determining costs for proposals.
- Determine levels of effort and costs associated with all agency functional departments that will be utilized to fulfill client requirements.
- Must be comfortable working one-on-one with clients
- Must be able to work closely as a leader with management, sales teams and production staff
- Must be flexible to meet business needs and ready to adapt to changing industry and stakeholder needs
- Working knowledge of Word Press and related CMS technologies
- Understanding of current SEO techniques
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
- Google Analytics interpretation both from a business and system’s design perspective.
- Cost analysis reporting
- Process design using modeling language.
- Information hierarchy design.
- API integration planning