Billing & Order Entry Coordinator
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Compulse Integrated Marketing, Sinclair Broadcast Group’s digital marketing agency, is looking for a highly motivated, and detailed person to work as a billing and order processing agent to work with the team handling the onboarding of the agency’s automotive clients. This candidate will work closely with our automotive sales teams to handle the initial intake of a digital automotive order, they will create production tickets and set up the workflow of the purchased digital products, as well as enter the billing contracts into the company’s billing platform.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the automotive industry or in digital sales/marketing. In this role, you will need to be able to understand the digital rate card used by our sales teams, and set up, review and approve/reject digital billing contracts placed in our billing systems based on the rates approved by management. The selected candidate should be meticulous, able to focus, and able to offer suggestions regarding analytics.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately recognizing rates and revenue
- Accurate business pricing and contract review
- Make sure invoices are entered into and cleared from the billing system in a timely manner
- Assist campaign managers with discrepancies in order to expedite a resolution and reconciliation
- Support the digital finance team
- Support account executives and be able to answer questions regarding workflow process, billing and order entry
- Collaborate with production teams to confirm sold products and important dates
- Assist with putting together reports, and creating screenshots as needed
- Overall knowledge of the digital products the agency sells, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, retargeting, display, and email marketing
- Must be able to know where a project or campaign stands at any given moment
- Input orders into the billing system and the production/ticketing system
- Monitor ticketing system
- May provide administrative/account support
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven track record working with sales teams or clients, preferably in the automotive or digital industry
- Comfortable communicating with sales managers and account executives
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of financial mathematics
- Billing experience a plus
- Understanding of digital advertising a plus
- Must be able to learn new systems and adapt quickly
- Must be comfortable working with and taking direction from multiple internal team members
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!