Automotive Digital Operations Manager
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Compulse Integrated Marketing, Sinclair Broadcast Group’s, digital marketing agency, is looking for a Digital Operations Manager to lead our automotive digital marketing production team. The candidate must have expert knowledge of digital marketing, and preferred experience in the automotive industry.
Attention to detail, problem solving abilities, a broad understanding of marketing, and excellent customer service skills are keys to success in this role. The ideal candidate will be forging direct relationships with our current auto clients and providing a world-class onboarding experience for new ones.
Specific Duties include:
- Managing a growing production team of 6+ people handling the implementation of marketing platforms such as retargeting, search advertising, dynamic inventory advertising, social advertising and email marketing for our automotive clients
- Working with the automotive production team to ensure consumer digital product launch is accurate, comprehensive, and problem-free
- Working directly with the agency’s VIP automotive clients, and the sales managers overseeing those accounts to ensure a successful campaign launch
- Must lead by example, and provide excellent customer service while on-boarding new dealer clients
- Managing all communication between auto sales and fulfillment teams
- Checking in on clients and maintain a constant channel of communication to ensure dealership success
- Ensuring all issues are documented and resolved with a strong sense of urgency. Will act as an escalation point for project issues.
- Will need to focus on platform tools, defining processes and overall organizational support
- Maintaining ultimate responsibility regarding client onboarding and launch objectives
- Ensuring vendor relationships, performance and communication is well managed.
- Must have knowledge or experience with digital marketing, including but not limited to SEM, Retargeting, Location Based Advertising, Social Advertising, Email Marketing. HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Strong ability to understand user data and engagement analytics
- Experience with Jira or other ticket-tracking system
- Must be proactive and responsive with demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proven track record of servicing clients, preferably in the automotive or digital field
- Comfort communicating with dealership personnel at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with clients who have varying degrees of technical expertise
- Knowledge of the TV industry as well as the automotive industry would be a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years working in the digital space
- 2+ years of experience in managing a digital marketing team
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, evolving and changing environment
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!